New Moon in Capricorn + Ritual
Capricorn (Earth) – Practical, realist, reliable, hard worker, cautious
Most of us operate in a masculine "FORWARD GO" mode most the time, focused on our future goals and where we are heading.
But if we cannot receive with an open heart, how can we be expected to give from an open hear?
Sometimes it is when we stop asserting our will over the Universe and circumstances that things then seem to fall in our lap, like love, opportunities, miracles and good fortune.
This next cycle is about being really present with yourself and acknowledging what you have and what you've already done. From this place of honouring and acceptance, you can align with your visinos, desires, and goals from a healthy honouring place, instead of a lack place.
Open your heart to receive.
"The energy of our January 17, 2018 New Moon, under the influence of Venus, is calling us to focus on what fosters joy within our lives, what ignites our passions & what awakens a reverently tender sensuality with life and in all our relationships.
Venus represents the Divine Feminine archetype, the embodiment of love, beauty, sensuality, passion & desire. Venus is often experienced as the great attractor – both how we attract things into our lives and our attractions to things in our lives. By thingsI am referring to relationships, resources, possessions, & money.
Venus under the influence of our Sun & Moon this New Moon is guiding us to focus our energies on what brings us joy, what makes our hearts sing. What practically can you incorporate in your life to bring more pleasure ? Maybe a weekly date night with your partner, give your lover a massage, light candles over dinner for romance or make time in your busy weekly schedule to play more! Capricorn is asking you to be practical – get out the diary and make it happen, you deserve it, no excuses be it time, money, resources etc"
NEW MOON IN CAPRICORN RITUAL FOR PROSPERITY, LOVE, AND MIRACLES
- Open up sacred space with some candles, incense, sacred objects, and chanting or toning...Whichever spiritual practices or cultural customs you resonate with.
- With a blank piece of paper, write out three things you want to achieve, three things you want to see in the world happen, and three things you want to receive (write down on the night of the new moon). Post it by your bed to review for the remainder of the moon cycle.
- At the end of each day, notice when/what you are contributing and when you are receiving.
- Give gratitude for each day's gifts and ways you supported others.
- Reflect on this for the next New Moon.